In this root folder you will find a file called
config.toml open this file in any text editor or IDE.
If your theme is not launched in your localhost, then check the
theme name is correct in configure.toml file. Then run
hugo server command again.
- baseURL field for your website URL / domain. Add your site URL here. Remember, you need to add a trailing slash at the end of the URL.
- languageCode defines your global site language. For more information, see Official Hugo Docs.
theme sets up the used theme. If your theme is located in
my-project/themes/theme-namefolder, then the value for this parameter is
- title is for the main title of your website.
summaryLength decides how many words are in excerpts of your posts when they are displayed as a preview. The default
summaryLengthis 70 words.
- paginate set the number of posts shown on blog overview pages. If you have more than this amount of posts, pagination will be visible to navigate the next set of posts.
You can add third party plugins from here very easily, We create a loop for plugins, you will see two plugins loop here, first one is for
css and last one is for
js. just copy a loop item that you need and paste it in the bottom of the loop. and link correctly, after added a plugins, you maybe need to close the hugo server and run it again for rendered correctly.
Logofield is for your site logo, you can set a default logo for your site, just give here the logo directory.
- Home is for home in your navigation.
descriptionfield is for your default meta description, it will show on your homepage and other page that have not any meta description on this page front-matter.
authoris for site author name.
gmapAPIfield is for google map API key, replace your won gmap API key with it.
mapLongitudefield is for your google map location. you can find this here http://maps.google.com
mapMarkeris for your map pointer, you can set your won map pointer that you want to shaow, just maintain the png image size with ( 62*85) px.
googleAnalitycsIDis for turn on google analytics on your site, give your won analytics ID here.
preloaderis for site preloader, it’s default value is true, but if you don’t want it, you can